Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Can we set up a call?

Hi
The reason for my email is I have come across your website decided to run an analysis on your current search rankings. I also tried to look for your business on various social media sites and really couldn't find much else about you.

With a solid plan and strategy I honestly believe I can help get your website ranking higher on GOOGLE and getting customers to interact with your business on Social Media to really build your brand.

Can I call you and run some ideas I have in mind to help your business grow?


Looking forward to hear from you.
Regards,

William Bradley

3932 Murphy Court

Mira Loma, CA 91752


2 comments:

  1. We got the same email you did - but with "Linda Cook" signed on it. I found you when I Googled the alleged address. Just wanted to let you know, it's a scam - and the address doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, good. Thanks for confirming, we received the same email under 'Desiree Quinn'.

      Delete